Quality Management Lead
Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
The Quality Management Team supports building an organization that has Quality, Safety and Security at the heart of its business while working closely together with Agile Coaches, Systems Engineering, Safety/Security Experts and the Project/Product Development Organization. The Quality Management Team needs to cope with a fast-growing organization that has to develop and deliver a highly complex and safety-critical system while working together with various stakeholders from the automotive and non-automotive world. The goal is to invent and implement a modern, lean and data-driven way of demonstrating that our organization is able to deliver quality in all its aspects.
- Setting up a lean and value-driven Quality Management System
- Building a team of Quality and Process Experts while leading by example
- Contribution during the definition and implementation of corporate quality standards and tools
- Promotion of quality awareness with regards to the requirements of ISO9001 and IATF16949
- Preparing the organization for a certification according to ISO9001 or IATF16949 as soon as it is mature enough
- Aligning the organization in regards to Quality to enable a holistic approach
- Planning, coordination and execution of Quality focused Operational Excellence System audits
- Engineering or comparable qualification with at least five years of experience in developing a complex cyber-physical system
- Experienced with and desire to work as a manager in an Agile environment
- Knowledge about Lean Product and Process Development in combination with Agile Frameworks at scale
- Deep understanding and proven expertise in the application of quality standards like ISO9001 or IATF16949
- Valid auditor certification
- Knowledge about Process Maturity Management according to Automotive SPICE or CMMI
- Have the belief that a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point, and you thrive on the belief that quality doesn't have to be compromised to achieve speed - you can have both at the same time
- Excellent communication and moderation skills as well as a high degree of customer focus
- Ability to persuade and handle conflicts while having a strong belief that you can achieve more as a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- Experience with holistic quality management approaches like TQM or EFQM is a plus
- Work experience in the automotive industry is a plus
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.