Software Infrastructure Engineer - Engineering Operations
Software Engineering – Engineering Operations
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
As a Software Infrastructure Engineer in the Engineering Services team, you will design and implement large scale software & hardware systems for use-cases such as; Near-real time monitoring and management of build and verification farms, Management and processing of continuous integration and deployment pipelines, along with build and verification processing pipelines and support functionality for various use cases such as software in the loop, simulation and scenario testing, and hardware in the loop.
- We're looking for software developers, DevOps engineers, and infrastructure experts of varying levels of experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, which could be substituted by practical experience.
- Experience coding in a general purpose programming language such as Go, C++, Python, or other common languages.
- Expertise in one of the following fields: networking, server administration, configuration management, monitoring, site reliability.
- Interest to learn new tools, languages and automation technologies.
- Appreciation for industry best practices in software development around a DevOps & security mindset.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in designing, implementing, and operating large software & hardware systems.
- Experience with Kubernetes (orchestration) and public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of modern Linux-based operating systems and their resource allocation, network stack with IP routing, DNS, VLANs, switching topologies
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.