Senior Accounting Expert
Finance & Controlling – Finance
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements under IFRS/US-GAAP and HGB
- Perform Analysis of AID financial statements to ensure compliance and integrity of financial reporting
- Act as interface with our external auditor on accounting matters and significant transactions
- Project Management for the implementation of a new ERP System (Preparation of Business Blueprint e.g.)
- University Degree in Finance, Economics or related field; additional professional qualifications preferred (e.g. CPA, ACCA)
- Fluent in business English
Experience & Key Skills:
- Solid IFRS/US-GAAP and HGB Accounting Knowledge with a minimum of 5 years working experience. Experience in working in Software/Tech Industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of State of the Art Accounting Systems (Oracle Netsuite, SAP e.g.).
- Experience in the Implementation of a new ERP-System is a plus.
- You are good at structuring, prioritizing your work and show responsibility towards your tasks.
- Team work, analytical thinking and excellent communication skills should all be among your strengths as well as intercultural competency and a high work-load tolerance.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic start-up environment.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.