Full Stack Developer
Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
We're looking for passionate software developers who can build reliable and scalable back- and front-end infrastructure that will power the company’s test and verification pipeline and associated applications. This single infrastructure and application suite will scale down to each single engineer and up to company wide visibility, enabling real-time decision making at all levels of the company.
- Design and implement reliable and performant front end and back end infrastructure and associated web services
- Own UX design and implementation for the Engineering and Verification front end portal
- Define, track and optimize relevant UX related metrics
- Architect an extensible and scalable data schema for our validation and test results that will scale to huge amounts of data
- Work with all internal teams from requirements to design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Passion for UX best practices and fluency in relevant technologies
- Solid workflow design experience and instincts
- Knowledge of at least one modern web UI framework e.g. Angular, React or Vue.js
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python or Ruby)
- Write testable and reliable code by default
- Hands-on experience with various database technologies such as NoSQL, relational and in-memory
- Thorough knowledge of at least one mainstream programming language (C++, C#, Java, Dlang, Rust, Go)
- Familiarity with REST APIs, messaging over pub/sub message queues (MQTT)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as networking and security
- Appreciation for industry best practices such as continuous integration, DevOps, infrastructure-as-code
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.