HR Governance and Processes Lead
People – HR Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
The HR Governance and Processes Lead helps our fast-growing company to standardize recurring HR Topics and make them scalable. This role will serve as the subject matter expert on applicable regulations as well as best in class approaches to HR policy development. The position will partner with key stakeholders (including legal and compliance) to ensure a targeted proactive and timely approach to HR governance.
Bigger HR Projects that require the technical leadership of employees are also in the scope of this position.
- Prepares HR Strategy, does Research and Reports on HR Trends
- Ensures compliance of HR policy and processes
- Develops, maintains and updates HR policies in response to organizational needs and regulatory requirements in partnership with key HR areas (e.g. Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management) and other key areas (Law, Security, IT, etc.)
- Builds up and improves HR processes, infrastructure and regulations
- HR Project Management: Plans, directs, and implements via HR Business Partners a variety of HR Programs like
- Development framework and Talent Management
- Reconciliation of family and working life
- Diversity and Inclusion
Competencies / knowledge needed:
- Master's degree, MBA or a related advanced degree in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training
- Leadership skills
- At least five years of human resource experience, ideally governance related function
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Strategic approach as well as structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Organizational and project management skills to manage competing and dynamic priorities, and multiple concurrent activities
- Excellent Communication skills in English and German
- Consultation, Critical Evaluation with third parties
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- Exceptional collaboration skills with an ability to partner effectively with stakeholders to achieve common goals.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.