Senior Automotive Process Specialist
Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
The Quality Management Team supports building an organization that has Quality, Safety, and Security at the heart of its business while working closely together with Agile Coaches, Systems Engineering, Safety/Security Experts and the Project/Product Development Organization. The Quality Management Team needs to cope with a fast-growing organization that has to develop and deliver a highly complex and safety-critical system while working together with various stakeholders from the automotive and non-automotive world. The goal is to invent and implement a modern, lean and data-driven way of demonstrating that our organization is able to deliver quality in all its aspects.
- Analyze the status-quo of our development processes and derive a structured process improvement plan including defining the right priorities
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of corporate process management and documentation standards
- Train and support process owners and the development organization as a whole while transitioning form a fast-paced prototype development to an automotive serial development environment
- Actively push towards combining lean product and process development with automotive requirements and standards
- Prepare the organization for an assessment according to Automotive ASPICE as soon as it is mature enough
- Align the organization in regards to process maturity to enable a holistic approach
- Work experience in the automotive or a similar domain like defense, aerospace or development of medical devices
- Engineering or comparable qualification with at least five years of experience in developing a complex cyber-physical system
- Deep understanding and proven expertise in the application of process maturity management according to Automotive SPICE or CMMI
- Strong knowledge in scaled software development processes as well as in implementing scaled agile frameworks
- Able to combine lean product and process development with agile frameworks at scale and automotive requirements and standards
- Understand how functional safety (ISO26262 or ISO21448) and cybersecurity (ISO/SAE21434) impact process development and design in our domain
- Believe that a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point, and you thrive on the belief that quality doesn’t have to be compromised to achieve speed - you can have both at the same time
- Excellent communication and moderation skills as well as a high degree of customer focus
- Ability to persuade and handle conflicts while having a strong belief that you can achieve more as a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.