IT Support Specialist
IT & Security – IT
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
About the Team & Role:
AID is looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to assist us in our needs of building up and maintaining our technical infrastructure. A modern and functional infrastructure is essential for our daily work and to achieve the goals of our company. You will give support to users as well as being the main point of call on technical related questions regarding definition, set up and optimisation of support, processes and IT tools.
- 2nd/3rd level user support
- Identify and solve system problems
- Set up of notebooks as well as other hardware
- Planning and execution of IT projects
- Active searching and individual optimisation of running processes
- Assuring an accurate IT infrastructure
- Escalate IT problems to service partners
- Apprenticeship as an IT specialist (system integration) or similar
- Proven and demonstrable technical experience in system administration or IT operations
- Linux experience
- Experience with MacOS is beneficial
- Competent knowledge in the field of Active Directory
- Competent knowledge in administration of Windows
- Experience with installation, maintenance and support of the audiovisual infrastructure used in the meeting rooms is beneficial
- Experience with Office 365 administration
- Experience in Microsoft SCCM or Software Deployment
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to adjust quickly
- Analytic and structured thinking Strong orientation on fields of service and support
- Fluency in German and business level of English
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.