Product Owner - Cloud Services and Infrastucture
Product Management & Systems Engineering – Technical Product Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
Today we are living in an always on, always connected world. Our team makes sure our self-driving cars have a reliable cloud infrastructure enabling it to collect data, learn and update the vehicles. Also it can provide the autonomous vehicle fleet with relevant real time information like maps data or weather information. Our team empowers our fellow engineers with a framework to debug our systems in real-time and operate the fleet.
- As the Product Owner for the cloud team you are responsible for the product "cloud infrastructure for our self-driving fleet"
- Driving the product development by optimizing velocity, risks and learnings for short and long-term success of AID
- Defining & slicing sprint and roadmap objectives
- Using data analytics to identify impact of new product features and to prioritize future development items in the product backlog
- Identifying market and technology trends
- Work experience in the role of product owner in the field of cloud services and infrastructure
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with coordination of external suppliers and partners
- Problem-oriented approach and strong communication skills
- Profound knowledge of public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google), cloud orchestration (Kubernetes) and Big Data processing
- Knowledge of modern cloud-related technologies such as Spark, Mesos, Akka, Cassandra, Kafka
- Degree in one of the STEM subjects or a comparable education
- Work experience in the role of a project manager
- Product owner certification
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.