Working Student - Purchasing Department (m/f)
Finance & Controlling – Purchasing
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
AID is looking for a hands-on and highly energised Purchasing Intern (m/f) who wants to be part of building a world class organisation in its early stages. As an innovative and forward-thinking start-up, we’re looking for a self-driven individual ready for a new challenge. With a broad field of responsibilities, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering and procurement team as well as external suppliers.
- Support in daily business of the purchasing department
- Handling of the ordering process - from the bundling process up to the ordering process
- Support in execution of tendering and bidding process in collaboration with the responsible purchaser and department
- Working on purchasing related projects
- Assistance in designing and optimization of the purchasing process
- Creation of evaluations, reports and templates
- Communication with service providers
- Enrolled in studies of economics, business engineering or equivalent
- Initial knowledge in the area of purchasing / materials management is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, negotiation secure in German
- Experience in use of MS Office
- High interest in purchasing activities
- IT affinity
- Commitment and high communication skills
- Enjoy teamwork
- Passion of working in a dynamic startup environment
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.