Software Validation Engineer
Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
- Development of test concepts, test cases and test specifications and generate best practices
- Development, implementation and execution of embedded software tests and generate best practices
- Usage of various verification environments like simulation, HIL-systems and prototype cars and create recommendations
- Analysis of test results, creation of test reports and accompanying documentation
- Contribution in the development and evolution of test processes, tools, methods, and test infrastructure
- Participation in approvals and release recommendations
- Ideally takeover tasks in test management
- In-depth understanding of what could break complex and distributed embedded systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to narrow down complex problems
- Advanced programming skills
- Understanding of OO programming key concepts
- Experience with Agile Testing and the usage of test automation frameworks
- Knowledge in Test Driven Design (TDD), Behavior Driven Design (BDD) or testing according to Automotive SPICE is a plus
- Experience in development projects in the automotive industry as well as testing of automotive software is a plus
- Experience with verification/validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) is a plus
- Valid EU driving license
- Strong supporting behavior
- Strong communication skills
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.