Internship Human Resources (m/f)
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
We’re on a mission to shape the future of urban autonomous vehicles and we’re looking for like-minded people like you; innovators, creators, pioneers and ground-breakers to join our outstanding team. Autonomous Intelligent Driving is a wholly owned subsidiary of AUDI AG and is the ‘center of excellence’ for urban autonomous driving in the Volkswagen Group. AID technology will be used in the future in models and brands across the VW group. Initially focused on urban environment and mobility services, the AID software will eventually be a standard platform for all vehicles in all operating environments.
- Support our Human Resources team mostly in the areas of recruitment, HR management, office management and learning & development
- Take over responsibility as a full team member from day one
- Coordinate employee onboarding communication and activities
- Create, manage and maintain employee files
- Assist in organizing internal and external social and recruitment events, e.g. agenda, guest support, marketing material, promotion and logistics
- Work on bench-marking for best practices
- Participate in specific HR initiatives and projects depending on your preferences and performance
- Support day to day operational tasks and daily office work, e.g. create reports, schedule appointments, etc
- Later stage of studies in a business-related field, preferred focus on human resources, psychology, communication or marketing
- Prior HR experience is preferred
- Fluent English language skills (oral and written)
- Responsible and independent way of working
- Self-initiative and hands-on mentality
- Open-minded about new ways to approach challenges
- Passion for mobility and innovative technologies
- Future-oriented thinking and a challenging startup company in Munich
- Interdisciplinary teams with experts working together from all over the world
- Innovative working atmosphere
- Social events and various incentives
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.