HR Manager (International)
People – HR Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
We are an agile Start-Up Organization with tremendous growth in the next two years and with a big need for someone who supports our Strategic Goal as well as the growth in terms of international assignments and solutions.
The international human resource manager handles all global operations and is responsible for all foreign-based employees and expatriate HR matters.
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance for permanent establishments / country offices as well as delegations to foreign countries.
- Responsible for developing company guidelines, policies and procedures on expatriate matters.
- Develop and assist the implementation of human resource programs for all foreign entities with a concentration on host-country labor law, legal issues and HR elements for global business travelers.
- Provides day-to-day direction in all aspects of international human resources to impacted employees as well as to organization.
- Responsible for implementation of international assignment agreements, hiring of local nationals and handling expatriate tax issues.
- Ensure proper set-up and administration of benefits and allowance, payroll data, and changes in employee information.
Competencies / knowledge required:
- Master's degree, MBA or a related advanced degree in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
- At least five years of human resource experience, ideally in global assignments.
- Knowledge of labor law, social security law and German immigration regulations.
- Fluency in English and in an additional language.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Consultation, Critical Evaluation with third parties.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Proven record of success in developing and maintaining effective working relationships and partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.