People – Administration
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
About the Role
- Provide general administrative support to the Head of Engineering and Head of Validation & Engineering Process, which includes calendar and meeting management, coordination of meetings - set agendas, setup conference rooms, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items
- Communication interface and monitoring scheduling
- Planning, management and accounting of business travels
- Coordination and logistics support of meetings
- Coordinate flawless business travel arrangements, which will require attention outside of normal business hours. Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts. Additionally, generate detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations.
- Internal and external communication
- Manage or participate in ad-hoc projects
- Prior experience supporting senior executives
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum direction and supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint experience required
- Completed vocational training as Management Assistant in Office Administration/Office Communication
- Fluent both in English and German in speaking and writing
- Open-minded about new ways to approach challenges
- Passion for mobility and innovative technologies
- Previous experience in a startup is beneficial
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.