Intern/Working Student - Finance (m/f/d)
Finance & Controlling – Finance
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
AID is looking for a hands-on and highly energised Finance Intern who wants to be part of building a world-class organisation in its early stages. As an innovative and forward-thinking start-up, we’re looking for a self-driven individual ready for a new challenge. With a broad field of responsibilities, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering and procurement team as well as external suppliers.
- Support of Financial Department in all operative areas (accounting, payment runs etc.)
- Collaboration with our Tax Advisors
- Collaboration with the related departments of AUDI AG
- Support of Financial Department in implementation and rollout of processes and systems due to IFRS transition
- Preparation of reports, presentations and process documentations
- You are studying business administration or a comparable field with a focus on accounting
- First practical experiences in the field of finance and controlling through previous internships are advantageous
- A passion for mobility and innovative technology
- Good knowledge of German GAAP (HGB), IFRS and German Tax Law is a plus
- Fluency in English and German (both oral and written) is mandatory
- An independent, result-orientated work attitude
- Highly energised, strong personal drive and eagerness to get-things-done/hands-on mentality
- Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office Programs, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a high level of social responsibility
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills and a high capability of working in a team
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.