Finance & Controlling – Purchasing
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
About the role:
AID is looking for a hands-on and highly energized Purchaser who wants to be part of building a world class organization in its early stages. As an innovative and forward-thinking start-up, we’re looking for a self-driven individual ready for a new challenge. With a broad field of responsibilities, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering and finance team as well as external suppliers.
- Purchasing of services and goods in the autonomous driving industry for direct (e.g. sensors, mech. Parts etc.) and indirect material (e.g. software, office stuff etc.) with the online purchasing tool
- International supplier sourcing, evaluation and selection
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiation of prices and selection or recommendation of suppliers
- Interface between suppliers and intern customers at AID including support in drafting of contracts
- Ensure on time delivery
- Degree in related field (Business Engineering, Business Administration, Engineering)
- 2-3 years purchasing experience
- Analytical skills, communication and negotiation skills and a high capability of working in a team
- Good knowledge of standard Microsoft Office Programs, especially Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Fluency both in English and German (oral and written) is a must; other languages are a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a high level of social responsibility
- Highly energized, strong personal drive and eagerness to get-things-done/hands-on mentality
- Affinity towards tech trends and a passion for mobility and innovative technology
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.