Software Engineering – Test & Verification
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
- Coordinate releases from our master.
- Generate test plans for release verification.
- Communicate release readiness through easy to understand dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive issues and decisions.
- Act as a catalyst for action within the team.
- Analyze the software before release with different tools and document the outcome.
- Release verification on different verification environments (simulation, HIL, car).
- Documentation and distribution of the software release.
- Facilitate release post-mortem meetings with development team leads.
- Drive continual improvement of the release process and tools.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to bring multiple parties together and drive issues to resolution.
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills with ability to communicate effectively to different audiences.
- In-depth experience with Agile practices.
- Experience shipping complex software systems.
- Atlassian Suite experience (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with code analysis tools and code quality concepts.
- Exposure to scripting languages (e.g. Python).
- Knowledge of Git and Git branching concepts.
- Experience with Systems Engineering and System Architecture is a plus.
- Experience in Functional Safety development is a plus.
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.