Technical Product Owner for Verification & Validation Infrastructure
Product Management & Systems Engineering – Technical Product Management
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
At AID we bring modern software development to one of today's most exciting applications in embedded systems, namely the self-driving car.
We are developing a self-driving system (SDS) that consists of several software layers (the "SDS software stack"), a compute platform and a set of sensors.
Verification and Validation infrastructure is a key enabler to deliver a safe and capable product.
We are looking for a technical product owner that focuses on driving the strategic and tactical road-map for the verification and validation infrastructure by identifying the most valuable short- and long-term investments.
About the Role:
- Work out tactical and strategic road-map for multiple engineering teams that defines the implementation of AID’s verification and validation infrastructure
- Identify short- and long-term solutions that support verification and validation needs at various states of the product development from prototype to productization phase
- Prioritization across all test levels and stages to achieve most efficient feedback loops for the current stage of product development
- Derive implementation road-maps to support development processes in accordance with relevant industry standards and common best engineering practices
- Outstanding ability work with senior development teams and management to structure the domain of verification and validation infrastructure in context of autonomous driving
- Strong experience in verification and validation of safety critical embedded solutions and large-scale test automation including continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in automotive/avionic or related software and hardware development processes and quality standards
- Understanding of functional safety and its implications on verification and validation infrastructure
- Hands-on, self-motivated, driven team player, who is excited to work in a new startup company
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.