Senior Tool Developer (Language Engineering)
Product Management & Systems Engineering – Systems Engineering
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
As a Tool Developer, you will work in an agile environment and enable our developers, architects and systems engineers to be more efficient in their day-to-day work.
About the Role:
- You will help design and build our information backbone
- Build analyses that help us drive architecture and design decisions
- Write code generators to speed up our developers and verification experts
- Strong development skills in object oriented programming
- Experience with developing tools for stakeholders from different domains
- Ability to find common patterns and concepts based on concrete examples
- Knowledge of at least one language workbench or modeling tool (such as MPS, Xtext, Spoofax)
- Understanding the benefits and limitations of various types of solvers and how they can be applied is a big plus
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.