C++ Software Engineer
Software Engineering – Cross-functional
We are AID GmbH:
AID-Autonomous Intelligent Driving is bringing together the world’s top software, roboticists and AI talent to ignite a human centered revolution in autonomous driving. By understanding the human challenges as well as the engineering ones, the technology we are testing today on the streets of Munich will become the backbone of a universal self-driving system – capable of improving life in urban environments for billions of people. With the agility of a start-up and the support of Audi (VW Group), AID is free to craft an autonomous world that works for everyone – from manufacturers to passengers to city planners to pedestrians. For us, the future isn’t about merely making vehicles more autonomous, it’s about making people more autonomous.
- Design and implement the software stack for autonomous systems
- Develop highly efficient in-vehicle applications
- Create or seamlessly integrate middleware solutions and communication technologies
- Build cloud-aware enablers for connected systems and applications
- Design and develop the software engineering infrastructure
Requirements - minimum qualification
- Outstanding programming skills in C++ (11/14/17)
- Deep understanding of framework architectures and implementation
- Good foundation of applied computer science and object oriented design
- Hands-on experience in developing multi-threaded applications
- Applied knowledge in middleware technology and distributed systems
- Good understanding of operating system architecture and systems programming
- Passionate for producing high-quality, production-ready and well-tested code
Requirements - preferred qualification
- Graphics/GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL, OpenGL)
- Practical experience in Embedded C and real-time automotive platforms
- Knowledge about build systems and development environments
- Understanding of web/cloud technologies and smartphone platforms
- Knowledge about virtualization and sandboxing technologies
Life at AID GmbH:
Our state-of-the-art offices are in the heart of beautiful Munich. We’re an agile, creative and dynamic start-up with people, innovation and teamwork at the core of our values. We reward our employees with excellent salary and benefits packages including, on-site language courses, mobile phone, subsidized lunches in the company bistro, subsidized gym membership, social events, BBQ’s and much more.
We value diversity and as an equal opportunities employer we encourage applications from all suitably qualified individuals. AID is a multicultural organization with employees from over 40 different countries, as such we provide visa and relocation support to all new employees. As an organization our primary business language is English, so where possible please provide a copy of your resume in English.
What are you waiting for? Help us to build the future.