Business Development Specialist
Washington DC, United States
Sales – Business Development /
Full Time /
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is making critical infrastructure industries climate-resilient and sustainable with satellites and AI. Using our full-stack SaaS solutions, customers in electric, gas, and water utilities, transportation, and construction are transforming asset inspection and maintenance - and complying with biodiversity net gain mandates and carbon capture goals. Our customers deliver ROI in their first year of deployment with reduced costs, improved reliability, and achieved sustainability goals. Learn more at www.aidash.com.
What's the role?
The Business Development Specialist will generate new opportunities for revenue through outbound prospecting efforts.
As a vital contributor to the continued growth of AiDash, the Business Development Specialist will work closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams to break into key accounts and new markets
This role can expect to travel 1-2 times per quarter for conferences and professional development. Attendance at the Reston office will be determined by the needs of the team; likely 2-4 times a month
What will you do?
- Engage in high daily sales activity for targeted campaigns.
- Generate interest through outbound cold calling, emailing, and social media outreach.
- Maintain lead generation and opportunity data in CRM upholding industry and company best practices.
- Innovate sales operation strategies leveraging tools like Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time.
- Discover the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives and build a point of view on how to help AiDash align with customers' needs.
- Speak to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality.
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for prospect objections.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization.
- Research the industries and personas AiDash serves to better understand their challenges in relation to AiDash's solutions.
- Work with Field Sales to convert marketing leads into sales opportunities
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of professional sales experience, preferably with SaaS products.
- Experience cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities.
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is a plus