Sr. Business Analyst
Customer Success – Consulting / Analytics /
Who is AiDash?
AiDash is an AI-first vertical SaaS company on a mission to transform operations, maintenance, and sustainability in industries with geographically distributed assets by using satellites and AI at scale. With access to a continual, near real-time stream of critical data, utilities, energy, mining, and other core industries can make more informed decisions and build optimized long-term plans, all while reducing costs, improving reliability, and achieving sustainability goals.
AiDash is backed by top-tier investors, including Benhamou Global Ventures, National Grid Partners, Edison International, Schneider Electric and Shell Ventures. To learn more about how AiDash is helping core industries become more resilient, efficient, and sustainable, visit www.aidash.com.
What’s the role?
We are looking for a Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst who will work with Data Science and Product teams to develop and apply analytical models that help clients derive business value and save millions of dollars in operating expenses, from AiDash products/platforms.
What you will do?
- Work closely with our clients and Engagement Managers to understand the core business problems that need to be solved
- Independently work with Data Science and Product team to break down the business problems into structured elements that AI can solve
- Closely collaborate on model development by providing business inputs
- Leverage analytic techniques to use data to guide clients and teams in decision-making
- Generate ideas for solving problems better and continuously innovate
- We are looking for strong, self-motivated individuals with a knack for numbers and attention to detail. As a fairly small and tightly knit organization, the individual will have high exposure to various work streams in the organizatio
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors in an analytical/technical discipline from a Top Tier/Tier-1 institution such as IIT/NIT/BITS etc
- 3+ years of work experience in business analytics domain
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver projects on time
- Proficiency in business analytics tools such as Python/ SQL/ R/ Excel would be a plus
- Former experience working with AI / ML Models preferable