AWS Serverless / Data Engineer (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation is adding to our engineering team in order to build an end to end AWS native platform for building Data Lakes. This person should be very comfortable building AWS serverless architectures using AWS services such as Quicksight, Athena, CloudFront.
- Experienced in implementing Data and Analytics solutions with an AWS serverless architecture
- Experience in developing an end to end AWS native platform for building Data Lakes (Kinesis, S3, Crawlers, ETL, Catalog), IAM, CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CloudFormation (or Terraform), CloudTrail, CloudWatch, AWS Config, Guard Duty, Secrets Manager, KMS, EC2, AWS Quicksight, Athena
- Extensive knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment
- Understanding of security design patterns for enterprise software systems
- Knowledge of high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform
- Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Mircoservices and API Management
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York - and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.