Research Scientist (NLP)
San Francisco, California /
We are working on unique problems in multimodal dialog, question answering, sequence labeling, language modeling, and many other areas of NLP. Interested?
About the role:
- You will be working on challenging NLP research problems arising in the context of AI Foundation products with a strong engineering team to back your efforts
- Collaborate with world-leading academic researchers in the area partnering with AI Foundation
- Our researchers are encouraged to collaborate outside of AI Foundation, publish in conferences, teach, or take up anything that will build their careers beyond AI Foundation
- Full-time based in San Francisco
- All levels of seniority/experience welcome
- You have published in modern deep learning based NLP
- You are interested in working for a company/team with a strong social mission around integrity of information on the web
- Can independently implement ideas efficiently in a modern deep learning stack (like PyTorch!)
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit company working on research and products centered around synthesis and detection of synthetic media. This job req is for the for-profit, but our engineers and scientists are encouraged to spend time on detection research questions for the non-profit.