Research Scientist (Natural Language Generation) - Remote
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation – Research /
We are looking to add Research scientists and Research engineers to the NLG and conversational AI team. We are working on unique problems that allow for real-time, interactive AI's. What should the AI persona say to a user is handled by our "cognition" engine and our conversational AI research team.
If you are interested in working on applying deep-learning techniques to drive solutions that allow for human-like, real-time generative responses for our AI products, we would love to meet you!
About the role:
- You will be working on challenging NLG research problems arising in the context of AI Foundation products with a strong engineering team to back your efforts
- Collaborate with world-leading academic researchers in the area partnering with AI Foundation
- Our researchers are encouraged to collaborate outside of AI Foundation, publish in conferences, teach, or take up anything that will build their careers beyond AI Foundation
- All levels of seniority/experience welcome
- You have your PhD or MS with a focus on Deep learning for NLP, NLU, NLG problems
- You have published in modern deep learning based NLP
- You are interested in working for a company/team with a strong social mission around integrity of information on the web
- Can independently implement ideas efficiently in a modern deep learning stack (like PyTorch!)
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between our offices and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.