Director of Product - Enterprise
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation is building incredible software and conducting exciting research.
We are also using our technology and deploying our research to create amazing and magical products and digital human interfaces.
We need someone who can provide hands-on leadership, vision and product design for joyful and easy to use personal AI interfaces and collaborating with our enterprise customers. The Dir of Product will be primarily responsible for the guidance and leadership over the enterprise partnerships and client integrations.
This person will be primarily hand's-on and in the weeds with the engineering, research, and product teams in the near future as we continue to add additional Product Managers, Designers, and additional roles to support a large scale roll-out to millions of users in 2022.
- 6+ years experience in Product Delivery and Product Management positions and served in at least one leadership (Dir/VP level) role for a software focused startup
- Experience driving and organizing deliverables for an engineering team at high velocity
- Extensive experience in an Agile, iterative development environment utilizing project tracking tools such as Jira
- Hold team to deadlines, coordinates launch dates, and facilitates communication between executives, clients, partners, partner enterprises, as well as internal engineers, designers, and researchers
- Run fast, effective, energizing group meeting & daily stand-ups
- Excellent project foresight and ability to intervene before problems happen
- Quick, outside-the-box thinking
- Technical or design background is preferred, but not required
- Previous consulting experience would also be helpful as many of the products we are currently building are with larger organizations wanting to deploy our digital human technology in a manner that is closely aligned to custom software delivery or software consulting
- BS degree strongly preferred
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York - and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.