3D Modeling and Graphics Software Engineer
San Francisco, California
AI Foundation is adding to our SF team and currently interviewing for a highly skilled engineer with experience in computational image processing, machine learning, computer vision and 3D Graphics.
Relevant work will include facial frontalization, photometric stereo, 2D and 3D facial modeling and alignment.
Engineers will design/build new 3D modeling techniques, invent computer vision and machine-learning algorithms, create prototype implementations, and deliver products with cutting-edge technologies while seeking opportunities to contribute to open-source projects and developer communities.
We are working with world-renowned experts and universities to bring research into reality and theory into practice!
- Excellent background in computer vision, image processing, object recognition/tracking, and machine/deep learning
- Experience in one of TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe and other open source frameworks.
- Previous work with Unity or Unreal rendering engines
- Worked on or delivered software products
- BS/MS or PhD in CS, Engineering, Mathematics with preference for computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, and/or AI