Sr. DevOps / AWS Engineer
AI Foundation needs to bring an AWS DevOps expert to help scale our production systems. We are currently building systems that need to be able to operate millions of concurrent video chat conversations with digital beings. Creating a system at that scale with full video, real-time NLP and almost zero latency is a difficult (and fun!) challenge.
The most important value immediately added by the right person will be an exhaustive knowledge and experience level with everything AWS.
Candidates should have strong background:
- Understanding of the AWS security and permissions model (IAM)
- Experience with EC2, ECS, VPC, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Fargate
- Provisioning and hardening servers with security in mind
- Configuring and managing services like Kafka, Zookeeper, logstash and datastores like Postgres and Cassandra
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Cadence, etc.
- Writing scripts in Python/Ruby/Bash or similar scripting languages
- Familiarity with Docker
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.