Sr. 3D Modeling Software Engineer / Visual Hacker
Remote option /
AI Foundation is adding to our Remote / Distributed team (Eastern US time zone preferred) and currently interviewing for a highly skilled engineer with experience in 3D Graphics, Animation and Modeling.
Relevant work will include facial frontalization, photometric stereo, 2D and 3D facial modeling and alignment.
Engineers will design/build new 3D modeling techniques, create prototype implementations, and deliver products with cutting-edge technologies while seeking opportunities to contribute to open-source projects and developer communities.
We are working with world-renowned experts and universities to bring research into reality and theory into practice!
- Previous work with Unity or Unreal rendering engines
- A background in computer vision, image processing, object recognition/tracking, and machine/deep learning would be a very nice plus.
- Previous work at a high-end gaming company, Hollywood effects studio, 3D animation/modeling, etc would be preferred
- Worked on or delivered software products
- BS/MS or PhD in CS, Engineering, Mathematics with preference for computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, and/or AI
Additional nice to have's:
- Shaderlab / GPU programming
- Image kernel convolution
- Programmatic image manipulation (PIL/Shader/OpenCV/Numpy)
- 3D modeling & texturing exposure
- Comfortable with mesh vertex manipulation
- Photoshop proficiency
- Custom pipeline development (python/S3/git)
- Traditional CG rigging exposure
- Animation exposure
- HTML / JS / CSS
- Linux / Server competency (CentOS/Apache/Nginx)
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York - and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.