Research Engineer (Computer Vision) - Remote
San Francisco, California /
We are looking to hire a new Research Engineer for the AI Foundation research team.
You’d help create AI-first products -- implementing state-of-the-art research papers, contributing to the company IP, and technology stack deployed at scale.
You’d work on cutting-edge deep learning, computer vision, and graphics problems with an emphasis on digital humans, with an opportunity to collaborate with research scientists and engineers at the AI Foundation and its partnering institutions.
Candidates should have:
Experience (academic or industry) with Computer Vision and Deep Learning in at least two of:
- Neural networks - CNNs, RNNs, autoencoders, etc., and transfer learning
- Generative deep learning method, esp. for image generation
- Neural Rendering
- 3D face and body modeling from images and videos
- Numerical Optimization
- You can independently implement/evaluate ideas efficiently on a modern deep learning stack, such as Python, PyTorch, and GPU-enabled compute.
- You have implemented or published research papers from/at top academic conferences, such as CVPR, ICCV, TOG SIGGRAPH, etc. on a modern deep learning stack for computer vision applications.
- Team player with a positive attitude, mindful, with good communication skills.
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit working on advancing the science and application of AI-based generation technologies.
We value work-life balance.
We deeply value your technical and personal skills, and help build a role that helps you get the most meaningful job experience.
Competitive salary and benefits.