Research Scientist Intern (Computer Vision)
Remote option /
About The Role
You’d work on cutting-edge deep learning, computer vision, and graphics research problems with an emphasis on digital humans, with an opportunity to collaborate with research scientists and engineers at the AI Foundation and its partnering institutions.
- Enrolled full-time in Ph.D. or MS program in computer vision or graphics
- You want to publish at top academic conferences, such as CVPR, ICCV, TOG SIGGRAPH, etc.
- Positive attitude, with good communication skills
Candidates should have experience with Computer Vision, Graphics and Deep Learning in at least two of the following:
- Neural networks - CNNs, GCNs, autoencoders, etc., and transfer learning
- Generative deep learning method for image generation
- Neural Rendering
- Numerical Optimization
About AI Foundation:
- AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit working on advancing the science and application of AI-based generation technologies.
- We value work-life balance.