Software Engineer - General (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation is adding to our Remote / Distributed engineering team and currently interviewing for highly skilled full-stack engineers to help our internal team deliver consumer products and build internal tools faster.
Engineers will design/build new products on mobile/web and also help build internal tools for various teams within AI Foundation.
Engineers should have:
- Should have solid overall computer science expertise with strong problem solving skills and general "brightness" for tackling tough problems
- Ability to be productive under sometimes obscure design requirements is important
- Previous work with Unity or Unreal rendering engines would be helpful
- Experience building AWS cloud-native and serverless architectures would be a great plus!
- A background in computer vision, image processing, data modeling and/or machine/deep learning would be a nice plus.
- BS/MS or PhD in CS, Engineering, Mathematics with preference for computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, and/or AI
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit company working on research and products centered around personal AI and digital humans. This role is for the for-profit side within the software engineering and development team.
This is a senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.