Director of Digital Human Solutions (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
Business Development /
AI Foundation is looking for a Manager/Director level individual to help with business development, sales activities, and partnerships for our different Digital Human business verticals. Ideal person will have deep ties to corporate innovation groups or strong consulting background (McKinsey, BCDG, Accenture, etc).
Key to the role will be a mixture of business development, sales, solutions development, and consultative software expertise. This person should have good experience with all the steps that contribute to closing large custom software deals (prospecting, pitch creation/presentation, deal formation, etc).
Selling digital human and more generalized AI technology to corporations is a new field of software solutions so we'd love to talk to anyone with experience already doing this, but we understand that closing deals and providing value to our clients, partners, and customers is the primary skillset we are looking to add to the team.
- 2+ years of business development and closing deals in management consulting, innovation or custom software.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends and new technologies in AI, VR and AR.
- Previous experience building new revenue models and deal structures in a startup environment would be preferred.
- This person will be heavily involved in all communication between corporations, investors, AI Foundation executives and also the AIF production/engineering team and produce pitch materials, help move the sales process along, and help close deals.
- Comfort closing multi-million dollar deals is necessary.
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between office space in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York - and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.