Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation is looking to add a Product Marketing Manager to our team. This person will be primarily responsible for helping to create the marketing and and go-to-market plans as well as be the point person for all product launches as we deliver new products and experiences within the "Digital humans" vertical. This market is new and will require experimentation and research as we continue to build our AI platform and world-class AI persona technologies.
The Product Marketing Manager will work primarily with our Head of Product Management and our Communications and BizDev teams. You will also have dotted line input to our engineering/research teams and help plan new product launches and future product capabilities. The Product Marketing Manager will also be working closely with our designers, executives, and other internal stakeholders to deliver new products that our users and corporate/celebrity partners love!
This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing all AI Foundation product launches!
You will collaborate with our marketing, branding and communications stakeholders to develop innovative programs that drive demand. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. In addition to marketing, you will regularly collaborate with product managers and BizDev teams
This Product Marketing Manager at AI Foundation will be the first hire we've made in this area and as this is a new market, we need someone who has devised strategies around launching not just new products, but new products into markets that are nascent. We view a world where 10 years from now everyone is interacting with Digital Humans on the daily. The person we hire should be able to not only see that eventuality, but also be able to make it happen with successful market creation.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and Omniture, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred.
The AI Foundation is a foundation for the future, and our working style reflects this. We have a highly talented, multi-disciplined and widely distributed task force, moving fluidly between our offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York - and home/remote-based spaces.
We are committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
It is our belief that frontier technologies require frontier-type mentalities, a willingness to forge into the unknown.
We want the best minds to come together and work on AI. Does this description fit you? If so, get in touch ASAP.