Natural Language and Speech Synthesis Scientists
San Francisco, California
We are currently looking for software and research engineers in the fields of Natural Language processing, understanding and especially generation/synthesis.
We would love to meet anyone with extensive commercial and/or academic background in NLP / NLU / NLG who would be interested in being involved with AI Foundation as an advisor, engineer, scientist or thought leader.
- Masters or PhD with strong experience in Speech Synthesis and previous published papers in Speech Journals and/or speaking engagements at top conferences.
- Experience developing and using deep generative models (WaveNet) and GANs for raw audio
- Expertise in signal processing and voice models
- Strong software experience (Python, C++, Go...)
- Good knowledge of deep learning packages such as TensorFlow, Keras, etc
- Strong background with phonetics and prosody