Research Scientist (Computer Vision) - Remote
San Francisco, California /
AI Foundation – Research /
AI Foundation is looking for new computer vision researchers to join the team.
The research team is primarily charged with furthering the research into the real-time visualization of digital humans including both the visuals of the digital human and also the perception end of what the AI persona "sees". Areas of most interest are deep learning as it is applied to 3D visuals and ideally a real-time version.
About the role:
- You will be working on challenging computer vision research problems arising in the context of AI Foundation products with a strong engineering team to back your efforts
- Collaborate with world-leading academic researchers in the area partnering with AI Foundation
- Our researchers are encouraged to collaborate outside of AI Foundation, publish in conferences, teach, or take up anything that will build their careers beyond AI Foundation
- Full-time based in San Francisco (with remote options)
- All levels of seniority/experience welcome
- You have published original research in modern deep learning and computer vision
- You are interested in working for a company/team with a strong social mission around integrity of information on the web and beyond
- Can independently implement ideas efficiently in a modern deep learning stack (like PyTorch!)
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit company working on research and products centered around synthesis and detection of synthetic media. This job req is for the for-profit, but our engineers and scientists are encouraged to spend time on detection research questions for the non-profit.