Open Call - Robotics Development
Kirkland, WA /
Think you can contribute to robotics engineering and development, but don't see a current open job req that fits your skill set? Let us know.
At Aigen, our mission is to unlock regenerative agriculture at a planetary scale, with a fossil fuel free, solar-powered robotics platform. Come make a real-world impact at the confluence of cutting-edge robotic technology, AI, climate, and agriculture. 52% of agricultural land is degraded by current management practices. 60-75% of original soil carbon has been lost in lands used for agriculture (according to the IPCC).
Aigen celebrates diversity in all its forms and is an equal-opportunity employer. Work on a team in which the qualities that diverse team members bring to the table are appreciated!
- We’re a start-up, so we all need to work closely with a collaborative team. This means you’ll probably do a lot of things you’ve never done before, and probably learn some new things too
- Occasional on-site visits and travel during the growing season. 5% travel
- Willing to make major contributions at an individual contributor level. Especially early on
- Stock options
- Flexible (WFH) Mondays
- Minimum 15 days PTO
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for employee
- Work on a team in which the qualities that diverse team members bring to the table are appreciated