Software Engineer, Intern
TruEra provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, Truera’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.
We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at TruEra. One of the core cultural principles at Truera is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it.
We are a rapidly growing Series B company funded by Greylock and Wing, and working with both Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the job
We are looking for a Software Engineer, Intern for the Summer of 2022, to join our Monitoring Engineering team and work on Truera's latest product - Truera Monitoring, a unique product in a rapidly establishing space that combines traditional Monitoring concepts with Machine Learning, explainable AI and infrastructure.
What to Expect
- Work on a specific project critical to the needs of Truera and its customers, with real world impact.
- Work at the intersection of Data Science, Infra and Monitoring teams and products.
- Exposure to a new and exciting industry: AI Quality (Responsible AI, based on exaplainable AI)
- Experience profession and personal development, along with an incredible social experience.
- Experience what it is like to be a part of a fast growing, early startup.
- Familiarity with monitoring technologies like Grafana/Time-series DB (influx db, timescale db).
- Previous experience in development of backend/frontend systems and micro services.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
** We have listed some welcomed qualifications above, but do not consider these as set in stone—talent and passion for what we’re working on are the most important.
If you're thinking about it, apply!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Truera are considered property of Truera and are not subject to payment of agency fees.