Senior SecOps Engineer
Redwood City / Seattle
Engineering – Security /
TruEra provides a full lifecycle observability platform to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality, track performance, and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, TruEra’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.
We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at TruEra. One of the core cultural principles at TruEra is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it.
We are a rapidly growing Series B company funded by Greylock, Wing, and Menlo Ventures, and working with Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the Job
As a Senior SecOps Engineer on the TruEra Infrastructure team, you will be the single point of contact for all security requirements, designing, and building security roadmap for both cloud and on-prem systems. We're developing a cloud-native platform for both public and private cloud environments with the container as first-class citizens. As a founding member of the security team, you’ll have the opportunity to build things from scratch. We’re building a system with best-in-class zero-trust security for both connectivity, data storage, and microservices security. You'll be architecting our core security infrastructure from the ground up.
What You Will be Doing:
- Build visibility and detection of live intrusions and triage alarms in real-time.
- Develop orchestration and automation between security tools to react to security incidents, using Security automation and orchestration (SOAR)
- Develop solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Report on evaluations and make recommendations for improvements
- Participate in customer security review and recommend solutions
- Prepare industry-standard security artifacts
- 5+ years of experience in the Security industry with 3+ years as a SecOps engineer
- A skilled security expert, who can build tools and processes to incorporate threat intelligence from the ground up and automate threat hunting
- Using the tools at your disposal detect, identify and troubleshoot security events that are generated
- Ability to effectively work with and contribute to a close-knit team while also being a self-starter is critical to success
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple reviews and tasks at the same time are essential
- Ability to communicate with upper management/executive level, lawyers, Information security, and non-IT colleagues as well as Third party contacts is a must
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, and comfortable with ambiguity
$175,000 - $220,000 a year
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Truera are considered property of Truera and are not subject to payment of agency fees.