Office and Marketing Coordinator
OFFICE & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Our client is looking for an experienced, highly organized self-starter to join their team as an Office Administrator/ Marketing Coordinator. Within this exciting new role, you will run with the coordination of several exciting deliverables, including proposal submissions, maintenance and storage of all marketing materials, scheduling, reporting, presentation preparation, travel and events support, as well as overseeing the day to day coordination needs of our awesome office in Liberty Village, and more.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and always meets deadlines, even if it means putting in work outside of the typical 9-5. They enjoy a creative and ever-evolving environment where we work hard and have fun together.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Someone who is innately proactive and isn’t afraid to seek out new tasks and projects, volunteer for whatever work is needing to get done, and introduce new ideas or concepts in a dynamic work environment.
- A highly organized individual with the ability to wear multiple hats and juggle moving projects and timelines.
- Someone who is passionate about the RV/camping industry and wants to genuinely be a part of the continuing success of the organization.
- An organized, details-savvy person who loves to take on multiple tasks, prioritize, and communicate to appropriate channels on status and outcomes in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help senior team leaders with scheduling, reporting and presentation preparation as needed.
- Assist with marketing execution and support with influencer/ambassador RV trips as well as with XM activations.
- Assist with the implementation of the company’s brand and marketing strategies through various marketing vehicles.
- Engage with key stakeholders and carry out various campaigns and efforts with the goal of growing the trip planner and national reservation system.
- Help manage the dealer tie-in network assets library and dealer outreach.
- Assist in sourcing imagery and content for blogs, newsletters, campgrounds, trips and overall digital channels.
Core office administration tasks may include (but won’t be limited to):
- Accepting calls and relaying messages to staff.
- Mail pickup and review for response.
- Shipping and receiving of all packages to and from the office.
- Maintaining and replenishing office supplies/inventory.
- Booking meetings, board rooms, and organizing catering, and supporting bookings for board meetings including accommodations, meeting venue and travel & entertainment.
- Booking flights and travel arrangements for staff travel.
- Special project support as needed - no two days will be the same!
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – exceptional listening skills
- Must be proficient in G-Suite and Image editing tools, as well as desktop publishing software including Adobe Creative Suite (In Design and Photoshop)
- Demonstrated strength within social media, branding and communications
- General office coordination/administration experience
- Experience using MacBook an asset
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Degree, Diploma, or equivalent experience in an entry level marketing role
- Charismatic and social, with team-player mentality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with events coordination is a definite asset
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Full-time/permanent opportunity
- Some flexibility in hours (some additional work outside office hours may be required)
- Some travel will be required (board meetings, annual conferences/workshops, sponsorship events, RV shows, Trade shows, etc.)
- Our office is located downtown Toronto in Liberty Village; occasional remote work can be discussed/accommodated
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted.