You will work with internal teams to create HTML email communications for integrated advertising campaigns, taking designs and turning them into fully functional, responsive emails. You are a self-motivated individual who is constantly up-to-date with the latest technologies and always looking for innovative solutions to digital marketing.
The Jr Developer role is an HTML/CSS programmer with the drive to make things pixel-perfect. We are looking for solid cut-up work that generates valid HTML 5, XHTML and CSS. The ideal candidate for this position is experienced at all stages of email development. If you can look at any email and instantly know how it was built, and what trade-offs were made when balancing the merits of the design against the demands of responsive, then please apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with project managers, creative staff, and other team members on integrated advertising campaigns
- Translate Photoshop designs into valid, semantic HTML/CSS code
- Build responsive emails that are cross-platform and cross-browser compatible
- Comply with all AODA regulations and requirements
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures including health and safety
- 2-3 years of front-end HTML/CSS development
- Experience building table-based HTML email layouts and responsive email from scratch
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3 and other related web technologies
- Proficient knowledge of HTML/CSS and ability to direct the design of responsive HTML based email creative
- Strong understanding of internet technology, web design and usability
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs & web services
- Excellent in troubleshooting your code and others
- Experience testing HTML emails in Litmus
- Experience developing websites with AODA in mind
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, Eloqua or other email deployment platforms
- Familiar with various Open Source CMS systems including Wordpress and Drupal
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment and using tools like JIRA
Please note only qualified candidates will be considered.
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted.