San Francisco, CA
Sales and Customer Success – Sales
If you enjoy beating your monthly quota, bask in the glow of being atop the leaderboard and enjoy the organized chaos of being part of the founding sales team at a technology startup, then being an Airbase Account Executive might be a great next move for you.
Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies who desire a holistic platform, capable of managing entire company spend in one single technology enabled platform.
If you enjoy flexing the mental muscle to build and dominate a new category and have the experience to be an early-stage 'evangelical' salesperson who is passionate about making peoples lives better with software, we would like to meet you.
Your day-to-day at Airbase
- Consult with Finance leaders (VP, Director) and Controllers to help them achieve full visibility and better control over all non-payroll company spend.
- Source, progress and close new mid-market and enterprise accounts through a consultative and insight driven sales approach.
- Work closely with the VP Sales and company founder to refine and build the go-to-market strategies, product pitch and ideal customer profile.
- Build a plan to increase customer advocacy and grow revenue of existing accounts.
- Provide valuable input in to product roadmap and be the voice of the customer for the product management and engineering teams.
What skills you bring to the role
- 3+ years of quota-carrying sales experience in selling to small and medium enterprises (>50 employees)
- At least 2 years of quotas in excess of $500K with average ACV > $15K
- Have prior experience working at an early stage Series A start up
- Have demonstrated pipeline building capabilities (as SDR, BDR, or AE), using cold email and cold outbound calling
- Self-starting attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Is growth minded and has the grit and attention to detail to be successful
- You dislike the shackles of a large company and enjoy the scrappiness of being part of a young startup
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company and are well-versed in either Sandler, Challenger or similar sales methodologies
- You enjoy all things sales, and are interested in and curious to learn and master new strategies and techniques (perhaps have recorded videos on your phone, while walking on the city street, pitching to prospects on LinkedIn)
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
Airbase offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, and a flexible vacation policy.