Business Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Sales and Customer Success – Business Development
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at airbase.com
About the Job
You will be expected to prospect and qualify leads from an inbound funnel, conduct daily outbound prospecting, assist in preliminary sales demos and take hand in the building of sales-related processes. We are a highly collaborative team - this role has many responsibilities outside of a typical BDR role, with plenty of room for learning and career growth built in.
- Minimum 1-2 years career experience; preferably six-months experience in B2B software sales
- Interested in entrepreneurship and technology
- Growth-minded and have the grit and attention to detail to be successful
- Self-starting attitude with high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with sales tools including, but not limited to: Outreach, Salesforce, Zoom Video, Linkedin Sales Navigator, G Suite.
- You dislike the shackles of a large company and enjoy the scrappiness of being part of a young startup
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better
Nice to haves
- Have prior experience working at an early stage Series A/B start-up
- Have demonstrated pipeline building capabilities
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company and are well-versed in either Sandler, Challenger or similar sales methodologies
Airbase offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, healthcare coverage, 401k, and a flexible vacation policy. The compensation in the post has a wide range, but it depends on your experience and skills.