Marketing Designer (Remote)
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Design
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting.
Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com.
About the role
We are looking for a marketing designer to create compelling work for digital advertising, website design, direct mail, OOH, and sales collateral such as presentation decks, case studies, and downloadable PDFs. You’re comfortable with graphic design, illustration, typography, page layouts, and doing the occasional web mockup.
The ideal candidate will be excited to work on projects that will establish the visual identity for an up-and-coming SaaS startup.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on brainstorming design concepts.
- Take conceptual ideas and marketing copy and turn them into design deliverables.
- Iterate on design projects with feedback from key project stakeholders.
- Work on cross-functional projects with marketing, product, and sales.
- Understand the evolving SaaS design environment and help lead our creative direction.
Desired skills & experience
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic or marketing designer with a portfolio of work that demonstrates your visual design skills.
- You understand design best practices for marketing assets and sales collateral but still have a knack for pushing design forward.
- You’re experienced at collecting feedback from partners, pinpointing the core problems, and quickly iterating on solutions.
- You’re experienced using the latest design tools (Adobe CC Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.), and are always interested in exploring new tools.
We offer competitive cash compensation and very attractive equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.