Head of Content / Content Marketing Director
San Francisco, CA
Marketing – Strategy & Operations
Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies that need a single platform capable of managing entire company spend. Airbase brings the benefits of corporate card expense management, bill payments and accounts payable automation in one unified platform. Airbase is well funded and getting ready to invest aggressively in growth in 2020.
Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
You will manage the content calendar and own all aspects of production including managing editors, freelancers, and design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced content creator looking to make an impact at an early-stage software startup by building a content program from the ground up.
What you’ll do
- Lead content strategy: work closely with marketing, sales, product, and customer success to develop content topics and themes that will resonate with our target audience.
- Own the content calendar: Including but not limited to blogs, whitepapers, PDF downloads, events, webinars, interviews, videos and case studies.
- Own the content for the buyer’s journey: Map out the buyer’s journey for each persona and create useful content for each step.
- Work with other members of the marketing team to create content for inbound, outbound and brand campaigns as well as SEO.
- Work with sales and sales enablement to develop & maintain effective prospecting materials and including collateral, sales materials, presentations, etc.
- Continually enhance our website presence and ensure content is comprehensive, current, accurate, and easy to navigate. Work alongside the head of growth marketing to execute their conversion optimization plans.
- Metrics and reporting: Track and report KPIs and use that data to inform your content strategy and improve performance.
- You have 5+ years of experience in content marketing (B2B SaaS experience a plus)
- You have a talent for discovering customer interests and developing compelling content.
- You have proven experience in managing and executing on a content calendar.
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to build and manage a team of editors, freelancers, and agencies.
- Skilled in writing, editing, and proofreading, and have a solid content portfolio with examples of high-quality work across a variety of mediums.
- Prior accounting experience or familiarity with the industry is a major plus.
Our first preference is for someone based in the San Francisco Bay Area. But, we're a very remote friendly company (most of the team works remotely from 6 countries) and are open to strong candidates from North America.