Customer Success Manager
Sales and Customer Success – Customer Success /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approval and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
- Work closely with customers post-onboarding to help drive initial adoption and uncover growth within a portfolio of 50-75 accounts.
- Create and manage your pipeline of upsell and growth opportunities coordinating with Sales and Product teams to build buy-in and map new features to customer’s business goals as part of a customer’s comprehensive success plan.
- Meet with your customers over screen share to unblock and drive meaningful adoption based on defined success plans. Strategize product enhancement adoption and deployment that map to the customer’s business goals, negotiate renewals and mitigate churn risk.
- Become an Airbase product expert. Learn the in’s and out’s of the product so you can speak eloquently to best practices and solutions for your clients needs.
- At least 4 years experience in account management/customer success.We’re willing to relax this for candidates with strong domain expertise (Ex: experienced accountants, ERP consultants).
- Fluent in English with ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Experience managing a revenue based quota.
- Experience creating and delivering high quality QBRs to executive and leadership teams.
- Experience managing de-escalations and coordinating feedback and discussions between customer<>product teams.
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace.
- Previous experience of working with US/Western European customers.
- Understanding of startup business environment.
- Ability to work around a 9am-5pm Pacific Time Zone schedule.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with champions and your colleagues in a remote setting.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with spend management tools or working with finance and accounting teams.
- Basic understanding of accounting and finance at startups.
- Experience creating and implementing playbooks and workflows in Customer Success platforms (experience using Totango is a big advantage).
We offer competitive cash compensation and attractive equity. A large part of our team is distributed and remote. We're a very remote-friendly company and you can work from anywhere in the world.