Product Manager / Senior Product Manager (Remote)
Product Management – Product /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job:
You'll be working closely with the Founder/CEO and the rest of the Airbase product team to define and build the Airbase product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and define how the product management function evolves as we grow. We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self driven.
1. Identify Problems & Priorities
- Apply skills from user science, analytics and business acumen to identify customer and user problems.
- Apply the lens of strategy, user goals and Airbase purpose to prioritize problems to solve.
- Evangelize and communicate the product plan.
- Apply low fidelity design to present vision for solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand and eliminate obstacles to adoption and usage.
-Work with Marketing to bring new features to life on various communication touch points.
- Own the roadmap for one or more parts of the product.
- Work with engineering and design to plan launch scope.
- Together with engineering and design, break-down scope into launch iterations.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- You should have worked at a startup or started your own company that shipped a product.
- An engineering / technical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers.
- You should have been a practicing engineer for at least 2 years before becoming a product manager.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Product Management role.
- You should have a track record of shipping high quality products and features and owning the process end to end.
- Experience building modern web applications.
- Familiarity with modern UX/UI patterns.
- Attention to detail - great products are all about the details.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to haves
- Experience shipping mobile apps.
We offer competitive cash compensation and very attractive equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.