Sales and Customer Success – Customer Success /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approval and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
About the Job:
We're looking for a professional with a degree and/or experience in Accounting who will serve as the point-of-contact for new Airbase customers. Experience in customer interaction (particularly with accounting and finance professionals) is required.
- Own and manage the onboarding of multiple customers in a given period.
- Understand the customer's business needs and challenges.
- Align the customer's needs and challenges with how Airbase adds value to the business.
- Ensure customers are onboarded successfully and are on track to having a positive experience with the Airbase spend management platform.
- Capture the customer's product feedback.
- Troubleshoot and ensure resolution of any issues experienced by the customer.
- Work with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
- Work remotely in the US time zone (PST).
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English.
- Excellent customer orientation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- At least two (2) years experience as a customer-facing implementation consultant.
- At least three (3) years experience in business and financial processes.
- Has knowledge and experience in Procure to Pay and General Ledger processes.
- Self-sufficient, self-driven, and has excellent time management skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in NetSuite, Quickbooks Online, Xero, and Intacct is an advantage.
- Having a degree in Accounting is a huge advantage.
- Having prior work experience in an accounting and finance capacity is an advantage.
We offer competitive cash compensation and attractive equity. A large part of our team is distributed and remote. We're a very remote-friendly company and you can work from anywhere in the world.