Product Operations Specialist
Marketing – Strategy & Operations /
Airbase is a modern spend management system designed for growth companies that need a single platform capable of managing entire company spend. Airbase brings the benefits of corporate card expense management, bill payments, and accounts payable automation in one unified platform. Airbase is well funded and getting ready to invest aggressively in growth in 2021.
Learn more about why innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more trust Airbase at www.airbase.com
What you'll do:
Build and own the process for product operations from development to launch through alpha and beta programs while providing cross-functional support to Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams as they plan and execute our go-to-market strategy.
About the Team:
The Product Operations Specialist will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be focused on developing and managing alpha and beta programs to ensure successful planning, customer engagement, programmatic feedback, and timely execution as part of our go-to-market program. This role will work very closely with various teams, including product management, support, marketing, sales, and customer success, etc. They will own and take the lead on implementing and continually enhancing tools and processes to help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of customer feedback and early adopter programs to ensure the success and traction of our go-to-market strategy.
What you'll do:
- Own Product Beta and Alpha programs by scheduling research activities, identifying research process gaps, and recommending and implementing scaled improvements based on customer needs and feedback.
- Become a strong product expert to support the product teams by providing customer insights, making sure customer-facing teams are ready with information and processes required to support new products and implement product adoption tours/tactics.
- Become a member in the ownership of the product launch lifecycle by driving the discipline around the processes for alpha and beta programs, and rollout of new products/features. Ensure proper coordination, planning, and alignment around Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of the launch lifecycle from Alpha to GA and become the voice of the customer and partner of the product team to drive both adoption and continuous learnings & improvement
- Work with a subset of tools used by our product, customer success, and marketing teams (e.g. Asana, Totango, and more)
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- You have at least 5 years of product operations, product marketing, product management, or project management experience preferably in the SaaS software industry.
- Quick learner with the ability to multitask, work independently, think critically and problem solve in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- A strong self-starter with superior attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests, projects, and deadlines.
- Experience with analytics tools and providing actionable insights and recommendations through distilling product usage data to help improve feature adoption and consumption.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent and proven cross-functional collaboration skills.
- An aptitude for learning and overcoming challenges through critical thinking.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET timezones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings where flexibility will be required.