Manila, PH /
Operations – Information Security /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage to spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
About The Job:
- We are looking to hire a highly organized, detail-oriented IT Analyst to support our global IT operations. The ideal candidate should be able to successfully handle a wide range of responsibilities, including owning IT requirements and support the team across the globe.
- The ideal candidate should thrive working in a fast-paced, startup environment and be excited about our mission and potential. The ideal candidate should have outstanding time management skills, professional communication skills (verbal, written), attention to detail, and a strong sense of security and discretion. The person joining us must be comfortable in a remote work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage administration of critical applications and ensure security is taken on absolute urgency
- Handle Antivirus solutions and ensure all the policies are updated and address any non-compliance
- Manage Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution and ensure systems are hardened as per the best practices
- Manage IT Operations, includes User Onboarding and Off-boarding
- Prepare the compliance reports and share them with management
- Conduct IT audit of systems and critical application
- Follow up the gaps with stakeholders and ensure the closure of the same.
- Work in coordination with all teams.
- Participate in the internal and external audits
- Support the Global team on IT requirements.
- Maintain and Review the assets inventory
- Implement and monitor the Security/Compliance requirements
- Administration of SaaS applications (OKTA, G-suite, Slack, Asana, etc)
- Manage and track the IT Assets(Software and Hardware)
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT/administrative support experience.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Quick-learning self-starter who has great attention to detail, ability to recognize and prioritize critical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Experience with AV and MDM management would be a plus.
- Start-up and remote experience are a plus.
- Ensuring that SLA’s are met with timely resolutions
We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe. Our head office is in San Francisco, California, United States. The ideal candidate can work from anywhere, with at least 4 hours per working day aligned with US Central Standard Time (GMT -6) normal working hours.