Marketing Analytics Manager
Marketing – Strategy & Operations /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow, including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase. We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
We are now looking for a Marketing Analytics manager.
As the ideal candidate you will:
Constantly have your finger on the pulse of Airbase metrics (thanks to the innovative dashboards you’ll create), while your brain is calculating a hundred ways, from macro to micro and cross-functionally across teams, you’ll help us execute against a quarterly and yearly strategic roadmap with aggressive goals. Despite the volume of opportunity, you are a ruthless prioritizer, sprint runner, and project manager at the highest level. You take a “the magic is in the detail” approach to all that you do, and simultaneously hold a high-level view while rolling up your sleeves to execute the tasks at hand.
- Provide actionable performance insights and propensity models to guide go-to-market decision making and product development.
i) Prepare analysis with observations and insights in support of a clear point of view. Contextualize data trends into clear storylines.
ii) Use data to test the validity of a hypothesis and create methodologies to extract insights from various data sets.
- Instrument the Airbase go-to-market techstack to ensure we consistently capture the insight we need, while ensuring sales system and process interoperability.
- Own the marketing analytics roadmap and empower all marketers to run their business effectively, with accurate data and dashboard, including:
i) Develop a set of key marketing metrics and benchmarks that will set the standard for our industry.
ii) Implement robust first-touch, last-response and multi-touch attribution tracking and monitor attribution on a weekly basis.
iii) Proactively track pipeline KPIs on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
iii-a) Create real-time dashboards showing progress to goals: weekly, monthly and quarter to date.
iii-b) Proactively alert issues or risks to goal achievement as they arise.
iii-c) Identify and highlight positive trends we should double-down on.
- Create and manage marketing’s KPI tracking bible that encompasses all leading indicators.
- Analyze lead scoring performance and make optimization recommendations.
- Support marketing planning:
i) both bottoms up and tops down – and ensure goals are communicated and bought into by all stakeholders. Update assumptions at start of every quarter.
ii) Monitor, measure and make recommendations on funnel conversion and other pipeline health metrics.
iii) Modeling the growth programs that will enable us to meet pipeline goals.
iiii) Manage budget process and ongoing actuals versus plan for the marketing team.
- Prepare go-to-market board reports and presentations including commentary and work with the executive team to finalize.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working with marketing teams; marketing operations experience a big plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Insight Squared, Outreach, Google Analytics, Mixpanel/Amplitude, Walk.me and/or other analytics tools.
- Comfortable presenting findings and recommendations to others, able to make a strong case while remaining receptive to feedback.
- Effective in high-growth, fast-paced environments.
- Hands-on with the ability to combine strong execution and strategic thinking.
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Ability to extract insights from large data sets.