Business Developer / Inbound SDR Internship - Northern Europe market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, that integrates seamlessly with popular productivity and helpdesk tools that workplaces are already using. We have raised more than $100 Million since 2015, and we care about our growing base of 6000+ customers.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, and remote locations.
We are seeking a gifted and talented business developer to join our Paris office and help the sales team be more productive.
This is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart salespeople.
You will work closely with Account Executives (AE) of the Northern Region during the sales process. You will engage inbound prospects over chat the phone, and qualify them before passing them over to an AE and Inbound SDR. This role is integral to providing pre-sales prospect information while collaborating with Sales teams across the Northern Region.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Filter and qualify top-of-funnel, inbound leads over chat and phone
- Highlight Aircall product features and business advantages to raise curiosity and interest
- Assist AE of all regions to boost the sales cycle: booking demos and meetings, documenting activities in Salesforce
- Continuously learn and improve skills and stay aware of industry trends
A little more about you:
- Native in German or English
- You are looking for a 4 to 6 months paid internship
- Impressive communication skills: active listening, empathy, problem-solving attitude
- Rigor and organization: ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information
- Willingness to learn at all times and entrepreneurial spirit to help expand the UK & Northern European markets
- Enthusiastic and positive! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard & have fun at the same time. We’re a tribe of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.